Lets Focus On Eatin Healthy Together!
Say NO to junk!
Ever since I was younger I always had a love for junk food… chips, ice cream, french fries, chicken nuggets, etc… the absolute worst food possible ever.. oops. Well if you want to know a secret I am still a sucker for all of those and basically eat like I am still a little kid whether I’m home or at a restaurant. Recently I have been trying to focus on my self and bettering my body which has a lot to do with appetite, so I have been forcing my self out of my usual eating habits and starting to focus on what is good for me and will make my body healthier and stronger. I’m not 100% there, but I would love to share with you guys about what I am currently eating while I am in my process of turning every meal into a completely healthier selection. The process for ME isn’t easy at all, as I have always had terrible eating habits… but luckily I have had a fast metabolism so it hasn’t really caught up to me, but as I have gotten older, I have realized that what I am eating is NOT good for myself at all, and I want to change that as time goes on.
Most days I eat the same meals to get used to the healthier choice, but as time goes on I will definitely start adventuring out more and more!
Below I will post a few meals I have been eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner… Remember I am in a process so everything is NOT completely healthy yet… but if you are in my shoes this start will definitely help you get there! P.S. Whenever you are eating something, make sure to following the serving sizes on the back to get the exact calories, protein, fat, etc.
- Option 1
- 1 Organic Egg
- 3 Tbsp (equals one regular egg) of the Egg Whites in a carton
- 1 Packet of Oatmeal
- Sometimes- 1 piece of wheat toast to go with the eggs when I feel extra hungry
- Option 2
- 1 organic egg
- 3 Tbsp of Egg whites
- Spinach mixed in the egg scramble
- Serve on wheat toast
- Cut some fresh fruit and place it on the side
- Option 3
- Maybe some cereal because I am a sucker for cereal
- Option 4
- My boyfriend loves this one!!!.. I’m not a huge fan of peanut butter but if you guys love it here ya go!
- He spreads peanut butter on an english muffin
- And places Cut up Bananas on top
I never eat a huge lunch as I have practice in the middle of the day but here are some different options
- 1 Oikos Yogurt cup with Nature Valley Granola Protein sprinkled on top
- Fresh Strawberries cut up (I not a huge fan of fruit but that is 1 thing I do love)
- Ok I am obsessed with edamame so I eat whatever the serving size says
- Caesar salad… but watch the dressing and croutons 😉
- Chicken/Ground Beef, brown rice, asaparagus, carrots, peas (+ any other veggies you love) (also can be a great lunch idea if you are feeling extra hungry)
- 2-3 Homemade beef fajitias
- Corn Tortillas
- Beef cut in strips
- Homemade brown/mexican rice
- Pinch of cheese on each
- Spoonful of sour cream on each
- I don’t like beans :/
- Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- Cut up broccoli
- 3-4 strips of chicken
- Alfredo pasta
- Ground Beef Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef
- 1 cup of brown rice
- spices on beef
- 1 Tbsp of butter
- a little bit of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt (your preference)
- 1 cup of tomato sauce to spice it up a little if you would like
I hope you guys enjoy this one! Would love to hear your feedback!
I love your blog!! It is awesome! Which blog site did you use to create it?
I use WordPress!